Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Never judge a book by its cover

So am taking a summer class that is quite the hectic type. Day one i get in there with tons of confidence and my roving eye is out looking for students who have the 'lost' look. I mean I just completed the other school so this is no biggie for me.I zero in on this shabby, stressed looking woman and wonder if she will ever relax and enjoy the knowledge being imparted on us. Rude shock is when our first test papers are returned and she has a 99% and i have a 75%. Humble me, approaches her looking lost and asks for advise on how to study for the next test. Lesson learned never judge a book by its cover.

1 comment:

  1. A lesson we could all learn.
    Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete