Tuesday, September 10, 2013

work life

So I have been working at a Charter School for the last 4 months. I had been out of work for about 8 months and had started to get used to laziness. I am happy with this job especially because a lot of people wanted it and I ended up with it. I love the work environment a lot. I have embraced working with parents who astonish you with questions that you would never imagine. Such as, 'what grade is my child?" is that a question a normal parent asks? or 'hello can you send my child outside to my car coz am not dressed appropriately?". Any how that does not bother me much. It is the once in a while impossible jobs that try to disturb the peace. Is work supposed to always try to mess your mood every so often?
Well, the good thing is that tomorrow is another day that I can come in and give it a fresh look and start all over again.

How is your work day going?


No comments:

Post a Comment