Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Maiden Post

Jambo!
That means hello in Swahili. I gather you are reading my blog either because you are one of many awesome friends, family, a Kenyan, know a Kenyan or have a some knowledge of something Kenyan. Living in a foreign coutry for 7 years ( as of  2011) has taught me that most of the links we have with different Nationalities only start  from a link between you and that Nation. No matter how small. For instance I have been asked, "are you Kenyan?" me, "yes" "do you know John? he is from Nigeria?" well thats quite a weak link, but you get my point, right? So! Welcome to my blog! I love writing about everyday musings and incidents which happen to be very influenced by my many years of living in Kenya. I think being away makes my thoughts and incidents out there, or different. I guess its because i have two view points; one Kenyan and one American. I think Blogging is much better than emailing some of my cousins who hardly respond. That said, I crave your comments, musings and quips. Just make them sweet that's all I need to help me as I remember the dusty streets of Nakuru and try to keep warm in Boston,

No comments:

Post a Comment